Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts  
Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts
Ultimate-BMW.com ::
The Ultimate Resource for Ultimate Driving Machines

Main Site Menu 1.

Ultimate-BMW.com Site Homepage
BMW Forums Homepage
BMW Knowledgebase
BMW Forums Members Photos
BMW Forums Members Spotlights
BMW Spectacles and Movies

Ultimate-BMW.com News

Ulitmate-BMW.com Sponsors
Advertise with Ultimate-BMW.com
Contact Ultimate-BMW.com
Google

Go Back   Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts > BMW Classifieds > BMW Cars - Wanted

Old 10-15-2007, 17:51   #1
KO-SALES-TEAM
Flat-Foot

KO-SALES-TEAM is on a distinguished road
Default KO Performance - BMW wanted in Miami Area

I am looking for a good candidate project car in the Miami Area with the following criteria:

1. interior in good shape - clean, etc.
2. engine runs well
3. 2k$ or less

other than that I'm all ears.

We're looking at E30s, E36s and other later model cars for the most part.

Please post good links or anything else that comes to mind. Preferrably in the South Florida Tri-County area.

-John Paul

KO Performance
www.koperformance.com
email - sales@koperformance.com
Miami office - 786-264-1684

The quickest responses are obtained through email and phone calls, as opposed to PMs.
KO-SALES-TEAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:34   #2
ElSupremo
Administrator

ElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO-SALES-TEAM
I am looking for a good candidate project car in the Miami Area with the following criteria:

1. interior in good shape - clean, etc.
2. engine runs well
3. 2k$ or less

other than that I'm all ears.

We're looking at E30s, E36s and other later model cars for the most part.

Please post good links or anything else that comes to mind. Preferrably in the South Florida Tri-County area.

-John Paul
Still looking? What did you get?
Old 02-27-2008, 11:22   #3
KO-SALES-TEAM
Flat-Foot

El Supremo! - Welcome back to Ultimate-BMW! haven't seen you here in a while!

I ended up getting a replacement truck for the one the lady destroyed when she ran the red light and flipped me over in August.

I picked up a 95 Land Rover Discovery, which has turned out to be fun to drive, but extremely expensive to fix.

I have had it in the shop 3x already!

I think I just happened to get it when all the suspension and drivetrain issues go bad due to the mileage.

It's low miles for its year (I bought it with 107), but seems like all this starts breaking around now... 100-110k miles.

ARG!

First round of repairs happened within 2 weeks of owning the truck - $1800 in brake master cylinder, front axles, wheel bearings, and hubs!

Round two was a minor tuneup and timing adjustments

Round three - starter motor and disassembly of the tranny to inspect the clutch! ... $???

part alone is $555!

I'm hoping that afer all these repairs, I can get another 70-100k out of the truck. I guess I ended up being "that guy" that got the truck from the other person right when everything went bad, but I don't want to be "that guy" that fixes everything and gives someone else a great deal and a great truck that lasts a long time with no repairs...

I'm in this one for the long haul lol.

KO Performance
www.koperformance.com

The quickest responses are obtained through email and phone calls, as opposed to PMs.
Old 02-27-2008, 15:47   #4
ElSupremo
Administrator

ElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond repute

That's a Euro rig for ya, though. Expensive in every way!

I e-mailed the Admin to see if they would give me Admin priveleges here so I can try to clean this place up, maybe get some legit traffic.

I've been busy @ www.tehdriven.com, where I'm a Head Mod, along with Makr from bfc. It's turned into more of an OT type of forum, so I could maybe lend a little experience here. This place is a ghosttown except for the spammers.
Old 02-27-2008, 20:01   #5
KO-SALES-TEAM
Flat-Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Supremo
That's a Euro rig for ya, though. Expensive in every way!

I e-mailed the Admin to see if they would give me Admin priveleges here so I can try to clean this place up, maybe get some legit traffic.

I've been busy @ www.tehdriven.com, where I'm a Head Mod, along with Makr from bfc. It's turned into more of an OT type of forum, so I could maybe lend a little experience here. This place is a ghosttown except for the spammers.
I agree... this could probably be a really great board with the right help on growth. Hopefully the admin gets back to you.

KO Performance
www.koperformance.com