Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts  
Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts
Ultimate-BMW.com ::
The Ultimate Resource for Ultimate Driving Machines

Main Site Menu 1.

Ultimate-BMW.com Site Homepage
BMW Forums Homepage
BMW Knowledgebase
BMW Forums Members Photos
BMW Forums Members Spotlights
BMW Spectacles and Movies

Ultimate-BMW.com News

Ulitmate-BMW.com Sponsors
Advertise with Ultimate-BMW.com
Contact Ultimate-BMW.com
Google

Go Back   Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts > BMW Makes and Models > BMW 3 Series (E46)

Old 01-11-2009, 21:21   #1
jayzbm3
Rookie

jayzbm3 is on a distinguished road
Default HELP Codes galore 2000 328ci and idiot lights

My wifes 2000 328ci has been acting funny for a while check engine light will come on and go away sometimes but lately seems like its been on for awhile I pulled the codes and get

PO150 o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 1
PO130 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1
PO300 Random misfire
PO301 Misfire Cyl 1
PO304 Misfire Cyl 4
PO306 Misfire Cyl 6
P1188 Fuel Air metering
P1189 Fuel air metering
PO170 Fuel trim bank 1
PO173 Fuel trim bank 2
Also got P1250 But not sure what it is

I not sure whats wrong i Assume i Need O2 sensors But im not sure if that will fix all those codes. The car also does some other things Like every once in a great while the EML light will come on and lose power you have to shut off the car and restart it and it goes away. It has only happened 2-3 times since we have had the car in 2 years. It Mostly runs smooth but once in awhile u can tell when it misfires then goes away i have replaced the spark plugs a few times.

Also the ABS light, Brake light, and the DSC light are on a lot but sometimes they just go off after a min of running. The book says there is something wrong with the ABS.

If somebody can help that would be great I just dont want my beautiful BMW to run like **** anymore.
jayzbm3 is offline   Reply With Quote