Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts  
Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts
Ultimate-BMW.com ::
The Ultimate Resource for Ultimate Driving Machines

Main Site Menu 1.

Ultimate-BMW.com Site Homepage
BMW Forums Homepage
BMW Knowledgebase
BMW Forums Members Photos
BMW Forums Members Spotlights
BMW Spectacles and Movies

Ultimate-BMW.com News

Ulitmate-BMW.com Sponsors
Advertise with Ultimate-BMW.com
Contact Ultimate-BMW.com
Google

Go Back   Ultimate-BMW.com :: BMW forums, BMW parts, BMW accessories, BMW performance parts > BMW General Topics > BMW Style and Body

Old 01-28-2008, 19:23   #1
clintec

Question What Model of BMW does this belong to?

My neighbor's father-in-law recently passed away and he was quite the automotive buff... unfortunately he had a bad habit on not writing crap down. He has had this BMW Dashboard for a few months, but nobody in the family knows to what year and model of BMW it belongs. His wife would like it out of her garage, but doesn't want to get "taken to school" in the process, so she has asked me to do some research on it.

The only stickers I located on the thing state the following:
---------------------------
| Service Parts |
| 8248985 |

And...
| <barcode> |
| IP00319666 |

I'm also attaching a picture in case that helps anyone out. Yes, her garage is a MESS (and I'll try and clean up the picture...), and hopefully I'll be able to talk her into letting me take some better pictures... but I was hoping that somebody could at least help direct us on our search.

Thanks,
Clintec.
Old 02-27-2008, 03:29   #2
ElSupremo
Administrator

ElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond reputeElSupremo has a reputation beyond repute

That appears to be a mid-90's E36 dash, with passenger airbag. '94-'99, I believe.
Old 06-06-2012, 16:59   #3
Rayweddel
Rookie

Rayweddel is on a distinguished road

BMW E 36 is consider to be a best luxurious car as compare to others. This car have some unique features like excellent looks and Gps Navigation inbuilt system. This car have a automatic car lock system.
Rayweddel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 00:24   #4
mikemellowz
Rookie

mikemellowz is on a distinguished road

You can search om BMW site, I think that will help you to find out the car, which these parts belong.
mikemellowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 02:47   #5
mikemellowz
Rookie

mikemellowz is on a distinguished road

You can search on google for that particular part your BMW, I think it will help you to find out the car, which these parts belong, or you can go to BMW Repair shop, they can help you.
mikemellowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:03   #6
kennethnguyan

One of the most preferred cars of the car fans on the globe is the BMW cars as most of us know it to be. Each model of the BMW cars are amazing and unique.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:44   #7
Marry Parker
Rookie

Marry Parker is on a distinguished road

I agree with Mike you can Google and search it out .

All components BLACK Xd Brake rotors with Carbon Metallic brake pads arrived in perfect condition and installation was not easy but afterwards they worked great would recomment to anyone driving a BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemellowz View Post
You can search on google for that particular part your BMW, I think it will help you to find out the car, which these parts belong, or you can go to BMW Repair shop, they can help you.
Marry Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 07:23   #8
RobSmith512
Rookie

RobSmith512 is on a distinguished road

I've installed a handful of rotors on light duty race cars and regular cars over the years, ranging from hi-performance slotted to cheapo budget no-name rotors. I'm no pro mechanic, just an avid auto crosser and DIY'er, but I think these are the best bang for the buck. If anything, avoid the no-name stuff or serious budget stuff. They rust like crazy, and do not have a consistent enough run-out which may lead to brake judder. These come from a respected LUK Schaffer company and for their Black XD for long lasting corrosion protection - Black XD Brake kit paired with kevlar or carbon brake pads is definitely the way to go for your BMW 550i.